BHEL Recruitment for Techanical Apprentices for Diploma Mechanical Engineers. Diploma Mechanical Engineers who passed out in 2017, 2016, and 2015 can apply for this post. Last date for applying for BHEL Recruitment 2017 mechanical Techanical Apprentices is 31/08/2017. Check the detail Advertisement of post notification.
BHEL is engaged in the design, engineering, manufacturing, construction, testing, commissioning and servicing of a wide range of products, systems and services for the core sectors of the economy, viz. power, transmission, industry, transportation, renewable energy, oil & gas and defence.
BHEL- Electronics Division, Bangalore, one of the Manufacturing Units of BHEL, a Maharatna Company proposes to engage 310 Nos. of Technician Apprentices (Diploma Holders) as per Apprentices Act, 1961 for ONE Year. The details are as follows:-
Positions: Technician Apprentices
Training Duration: 1 Year
Total Vacancies: 310
Job Location: Bangalore
Stipend: Rs. 4000/- per month
- Candidates who have successfully passed their Diploma in the Branch/Discipline mentioned below in the years 2015/2016/2017 from recognized institution by the Government shall be eligible. Candidates should have passed qualification examination after 01.01.2015.
- Branch/ Discipline: Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Mechanical Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Mechatronic Engineering
- AGE as on 01/08/2017: Min – 18 years; Max – 27 Years (General), 30 Years (OBC), 32 Years (SC/ST)
How to Apply :
All interested and eligible candidates attend the Walk-In Drive in the following venue with required documents(ORIGINAL & TWO SETS ATTESTED BY GAZETTED OFFICER) on 21.08.2017 (between 9.00 A.M TO 3.30 P.M. from Monday to Friday & 9.00 A.M. to 11.30 A.M. on Saturday). Last Day for walk-in Interview: 31.08.2017
- Diploma Certificate/Provisional Certificate
- Mark sheets of all years/semesters/consolidated mark sheet of Diploma qualification
- Class X / SSLC Certificate for Proof of Date of Birth.
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC*) issued by Competent Authority (If applicable) *OBC Format enclosed.
- Self-undertaking by the OBC candidate belonging to non-creamy layer. Format Enclosed.
- Disability Certificate from Competent Authority (If applicable) Note: No TA/DA will be paid for candidates attending Walk-in interview.
BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED,
MYSORE ROAD, BANGALORE – 560026
Official Advertisement: Click Here